Mr. Moose

That cheesy grin. Takes me back to his first day of kindergarten at Incirlik. I promise just yesterday that big, cheesy grin was a 5 year old with a back pack that was too big for him and brand new sneakers. I cried that first day of kindergarten at the bus stop. I probably cried every first day of school after that day too. 

No, nothing has changed. I cried this week when he sent me this. 

Go do great things, Moose. Those high schoolers of yours have no idea just how lucky they are. 

Smoky Hill High School 
Aurora, Colorado 


Comments

  1. I too remember the Incerlick days but i did not cry, r emember the bus stop also where i was surrounded by Mom’s and i was the only grandpa.
    Max is going to be a good teacher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 days of January

Head of the Occoquan 2023

Alaska 2024