Snow Days Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 27, 2026 Friday night...the calm before the stormSunday morning...we did have fun snacks and drinks though! lefse making Monday we dug some paths but had with fewer snackstemps in the 20's until next week.... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Water and Whiskey - June 17, 2024 Father's Day weekend started with a swim meet.... ...and ended with whiskey tasting... Happy Father's Day! Read more
Let It Snow - December 11, 2023 I know it's not much, but still I felt like a kid waking up to this! It's been 5 years since we've lived somewhere with snow...I can't tell you how happy I am to be back! Read more
Birthday Magic - August 30, 2024 When a picture captures every emotion that you simply can not put into words, magic happens. Happy 17th, sweet girl. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment